Tuesday, May 3, 2016

A Game I Like

Hi guys I just wanted to talk to you about a very good game I've been playing recently. This games name is Dark Souls 3. This game is by far the best game in the trilogy. This is also probably one of my favorite games ever. Dark Souls III is an action role-playing video game. It was created by the company FromSoftwhere and Bandai Namco. In this game there are ten diffrent classes. Theses classes are the Knight, Mercenary, Warrior, Herald, Theif, Assassin, Sorcerer, Pyromancer, Cleric, and Deprived. To Make it simple I will be talking about the class I mainly play which is Sorcerer. In the beginning of the game the Sorcerer starts off with a Mail Breaker, Sorcerers Staff, Leather Shield, Young Dragon Ring, Soul arrow/ Heavy soul arrow, and normal Sorcerer armor. The game play of this game is amazing and I highly recommend playing it. There are still so many things not yet discovered about this game. Well... that was me talking about Dark Souls 3 I hope you enjoyed it, and I hope you guys one day play it.

2 comments:

  1. Hah! I beat Dark Souls 2 yesterday to be precise and hopefully I can get the third one soon. Maybe we will be able to play it together and I can show you some of my totally "legitimate" techniques in farming for souls and beating bosses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. en estos días es difícil conseguir préstamos hipotecarios. ya sea su préstamo con garantía hipotecaria o su préstamo hipotecario y la disponibilidad de préstamos con garantía hipotecaria fáciles está en pleno auge. Estos préstamos son sencillos, sostenibles, fáciles de conseguir, muy flexibles y hechos a medida para los propietarios de viviendas. La mejor parte de todo esto es que casi todos los préstamos o instituciones financieras ofrecen préstamos a una tasa alta, pero el Sr. Pedro ofrece una tasa de préstamo baja a una tasa 2 a cambio de un préstamo comercial, un préstamo personal, un préstamo hipotecario o un préstamo de automóvil. puede contactar al sr. pedro en pedroloanss@gmail.com y número de teléfono de whatsapp: + 1-863-231-0632

    ReplyDelete