Sunday, January 17, 2016

Starting up Blogs Again

Hello everybody I just wanted to quickly talk to you guys about what has been happening the last three weeks and why I haven't been putting up blogs. First I want to start up by saying Happy New Years and have the rest of your year great. Now I want to talk about why I haven't been putting blogs. During the last three weeks I have been in winter break, and over that time I couldn't find to much time to write or draw. I have been drawing a few sketches, and are ready to share them with you guys in future blogs. Also during winter break I went to Florida. At Florida I was always doing something, and there was no electronics at the hotel my family and I stayed at except a TV. This made it so I wasn't able to post anything. My Florida was amazing though we went all over Universal Studios and Disney World. That is what happened to me for the past three weeks and weekly blogs will be starting up next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment