Friday, March 18, 2016

Just Talking

Hi guys Minas here I just wanted to sit down and right to guys about something that I like a lot. If you guys don't know I love drawing, and I love origami hence forth why i made this blog about those subjects. In a recent blog post I told you guys how I got into drawing, now I am going to tell you guys how I got into origami.

I got into origami in a way that most people might not have thought. A few years back before I started blogging my family and I went to an art museum. When I was at the that museum I saw many sculptures that really fascinated me. After that trip I decided I wanted to start sculpting, but I didn't know how and the supplies for it were to expensive for me to buy. After that I thought of other ways to sculpt and origami came to me. Origami was simple and the materials for it were cheap (just paper). I started by making simple airplanes slowly getting better and making more advanced creations. I now usually build an origami creation weekly to daily because it fascinates me. That's how I got into origami I hope you enjoyed this blog see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment