Tuesday, April 26, 2016

A Game I like

Hi guys I've been wanting to talk to you guys about  really cool game that I recently found out about and have been playing. That game is called Monaco Whats yours is mine. Monaco is a stealth action video game, and was made by the company Pocket watch Games. The game is pixelated and the camera in which you see from is a overhead view. In this game you are suppose to accomplish a goal like hack into a company or steal a special item from people. You can choose from eight different classes, which are the Locksmith, Pickpocketer,  Cleaner, Lookout, Mole, Gentleman, Hacker, and the Redhead. My favorite class is the Gentleman, because when he is hidden he is able to disguise himself as an enemy guard. This game is also a multiplayer game with multiplayer missions. If you are playing multiplayer mode the players choose from different classes, and all work together to accomplish the same goal but each class also gets a side mission. I hope you guys enjoyed this small post about Monaco, and I hope you guys will be able to play it.

No comments:

Post a Comment