Tuesday, April 19, 2016

More Games I like



Hi guys I wanted to talk to you guys about a game that I really like. This game is called Rocket League. Rocket League is a soccer game, but you play as cars. This game caught my eye the second it came out, and at that moment I had to buy it. I got this game on steam, but you can get it on the Ps4 and Xbox1. There are multiple kinds of game mode in Rocket League, but I am just going to talk about the normal soccer mode. The game is usually a three versus three game, but there is also a one versus one mode. In this game you get ranked by level, in order these ranks are Rookie, Semi-pro, Pro, Veteran, Expert, Master, Legend, and Rocketeer. This game is really good. You can do all sort of crazy stuff like launching yourself in the air to block the ball from being scored. Anyways in the game you have to score the ball into the enemy's goal to win, and you also have to try to defend them from scoring on your goal. There are a lot of things you can do in this game, and I will let you find them out. I hope you guys end up playing this game it is very fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment